Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Guest Designer | Claire


This weeks Guest Designer is.....

Claire from Claire's Crafty Corner

Here's a little about Claire
Hi I'm Claire and live in Coventry with my Husband Mark and have 2 children, Matt 17, Megan 12 and a Step Daughter Danielle who is 15. I used to work as a Customer Relations Manager in a busy PR company, have also been an Office Manager and an Events Organiser, but all these jobs juggled with children were very stressful and involved travelling and being away from home.  I now work in the admin office of a local primary school. I have been crafting for approximately 8 years now and have always been arty. My main craft is card making, but I love to dabble in scrapbooking and other types of craft when time allows.  I find the time spent crafting really relaxing and can wile away hours quite happily.

available at the
Digital Delights store
Handy Harry
Handy Harry
Thanks so much for joining us this week Claire!!!!!

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Claire"

Sandra H on July 25, 2012 at 7:46 AM said...

Fabulous card, xx

Wendy on July 25, 2012 at 8:55 AM said...

So adorable Claire, thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)